Comments

3-comments

My stay at KTDC Tea County, Munnar

 

I had the pleasure of staying at the Tea County Munnar in March 2022. It was a memorable stay especially as a break from my regular routine. The weather as was cool.

I stayed in the first floor of a cottage which had a balcony with a clear view of the picturesque Munnar valley and adjacent hill. The chair in the balcony was my favorite corner in the room and I enjoyed the magic of the mist and the mountains.

The bed was comfortable leading to a good sleep all around I enjoyed complimentary buffet breakfast and lunch as well as dinner from the hotel. 


 

I walked around the area and enjoyed the greenery of the land that extends to about eight and a half acres. And this leisure trip was really rejuvenating for me.


2 comments:

  1. Thankyou for sharing such a valuable piece of information. It was quite needed and insightful. Kindly keep us informed with more such updates in the future.
    flights from Bangalore to Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an interesting and informative piece of guidance imparted by you. I am glad to discover this information here and I am sure that this might be beneficial for us.
    top hotel for 1 day stay

    ReplyDelete